Author Comment

Replies

So why are all of ya'll assuming Pellerin can't play? Nov 7, 2016 12:01 PM TBagger
   Re: So why are all of ya'll assuming Pellerin can't play? Nov 7, 2016 12:04 PM Jrebel87
      IF you have been at the game Saturday, which you weren't Nov 7, 2016 12:24 PM Johnboy
         Re: So why are all of ya'll assuming Pellerin can't play? Nov 7, 2016 12:58 PM bigrebone
         I need to go back and watch that pick from A.J. Brown. Looked like he caught it and the guy just grabbed it. Nov 7, 2016 2:52 PM Fresno Bob
            It sucked. Nov 7, 2016 3:02 PM bigrebone
      Please refrain from copying my posts here and posting them on other boards. Nov 7, 2016 2:54 PM Arnold Babar
      the stats do NOT speak for themselves, what game did you see? Nov 7, 2016 5:35 PM elmsurfer1
   My opinion and mine alone, as long as Pellerin can play, don't take the redshirt off Patterson. Nov 7, 2016 12:11 PM Rebel Dave
      Pellerin will start against A&M, if he sucks it up then ........ Nov 7, 2016 1:04 PM 1 Rodimus Prime
   Re: So why are all of ya'll assuming Pellerin can't play? Nov 7, 2016 12:45 PM Dirk Diggler
   I think you give him the opportunity, obviously. Nov 7, 2016 1:03 PM VictoryRed
      Whether or not Patterson plays may... Nov 7, 2016 5:14 PM howthehellwouldiknow
   Doesn't have enough stars to be any good Nov 7, 2016 1:12 PM Optimus Prime 4
   I think Pellerin can be fine Nov 7, 2016 2:03 PM bovice
   I thought he passed really well against GASO Nov 7, 2016 2:26 PM HighLifeRebel
   Why are you assuming that IF Patterson plays then Pellerin wouldn't play too? Nov 7, 2016 2:40 PM Bodhisattva
      I'm not real sure how good A&M is against the run Nov 7, 2016 3:48 PM Johnboy
      Whoever is going to start this week needs to take every single 1st team rep this week. Nov 7, 2016 4:33 PM Judge Elihu Smails

Disclaimer: "The administrators of NAFOOM reserve the right to create more rules as more and more stupid people post here. We do this only to protect the integrity of the intelligent conversation we hope you will bring to this board. We at NAFOOM believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and in that regard, we also reserve the right to blatantly rip-off the Six Pack at any time we feel it is necessary. We don't feel they'll mind, but if they do, they should let us know about it, and not you. 99.9% of rumors stated here are not true but for that 0.1%, we are definitely going to gloat about it. Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with the University of Mississippi or any other Ole Miss sports website. The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by Nafoom.com."

Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties