Author Comment

Replies

Sturgill tickets for Austin went on presale this morning, code inside Feb 15, 2017 11:50 AM Optimus Prime 4
   Sturgill is coming to Memphis In May... Feb 15, 2017 4:27 PM BillNyeTSG
      Drop it on us then Feb 16, 2017 9:20 AM MFReb
   I've tickets for Radiohead April 1 and Flaming Lips April 2 in Atlanta. Can't... Feb 15, 2017 7:30 PM rebelrouseri
   Isbell has three dates in Austin in July Feb 16, 2017 11:20 AM Rebheaded Stranger
      Son Volt is swinging through Texas in early March, and has a new album coming out tomorrow Feb 16, 2017 11:24 AM Optimus Prime 4
         I've got tix for Houston show Feb 16, 2017 11:51 AM Rebheaded Stranger
            I saw them a couple years ago, and they did a good job mixing the new stuff with the old Feb 16, 2017 12:11 PM Optimus Prime 4
               Just texted you. Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM Rebheaded Stranger
               I thought some of it was pretty damn good and some of it was meh. Feb 17, 2017 8:23 AM CarolinaReb
   Music thoughts... Feb 17, 2017 12:30 AM Maroon Eagle
   Sigur Ros!!!! Let me tie some of this together Feb 17, 2017 3:06 AM norcalreb

Disclaimer: "The administrators of NAFOOM reserve the right to create more rules as more and more stupid people post here. We do this only to protect the integrity of the intelligent conversation we hope you will bring to this board. We at NAFOOM believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and in that regard, we also reserve the right to blatantly rip-off the Six Pack at any time we feel it is necessary. We don't feel they'll mind, but if they do, they should let us know about it, and not you. 99.9% of rumors stated here are not true but for that 0.1%, we are definitely going to gloat about it. Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with the University of Mississippi or any other Ole Miss sports website. The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by Nafoom.com."

Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties