Author Comment

Replies

I now feel like Abe Simpson when people talk about popular music and fads Mar 9, 2017 2:44 PM Optimus Prime 4
   This is embarrassing to admit Mar 9, 2017 8:17 PM rebelpimp
      21 Pilots rocks. Also Amazon music.** Mar 10, 2017 8:05 AM Ad Wizard
   What amazes me is how aware they are of new music. How do they find it? Mar 9, 2017 9:07 PM ltreb
      If you're ever looking for a good music source, you should look in to KUTX. Mar 9, 2017 9:55 PM ColonelJohnSartoris
      Pandora... Mar 9, 2017 10:12 PM kbanes
      Re: I now feel like Abe Simpson when people talk about popular music and fads Mar 9, 2017 11:40 PM Judge Elihu Smails
         Wearing skinny jeans would be fine with me except that I only fit in fat jeans. Mar 10, 2017 12:17 AM ltreb
            Re: I now feel like Abe Simpson when people talk about popular music and fads Mar 10, 2017 1:18 AM PoweKnows
               Actually, yes. Spotify is great. Mar 10, 2017 2:46 PM Judge Elihu Smails
                  Im doing the Amazon Music Unlimited trial, it's not bad Mar 10, 2017 3:04 PM Optimus Prime 4
   Felice brothers Mar 10, 2017 2:27 PM norcalreb
   Also, if you don't listen to NPR's Tiny Desk Concerts, you should start. Mar 10, 2017 2:50 PM ColonelJohnSartoris

Disclaimer: "The administrators of NAFOOM reserve the right to create more rules as more and more stupid people post here. We do this only to protect the integrity of the intelligent conversation we hope you will bring to this board. We at NAFOOM believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and in that regard, we also reserve the right to blatantly rip-off the Six Pack at any time we feel it is necessary. We don't feel they'll mind, but if they do, they should let us know about it, and not you. 99.9% of rumors stated here are not true but for that 0.1%, we are definitely going to gloat about it. Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with the University of Mississippi or any other Ole Miss sports website. The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by Nafoom.com."

Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties