Remove this ad
Author Comment

Replies

Has anybody ever rooted an android phone? Jun 17, 2011 5:35 PM uscreb
   How much do you plan to tether?** Jun 17, 2011 5:59 PM dawgstudent
   I tether on my blackberry. Jun 17, 2011 6:12 PM Requiem For A Bulldog.sixpackspeak
   Re: Has anybody ever rooted an android phone? Jun 17, 2011 7:03 PM milehighreb
   What is it with SPSers and cell phones? Jun 17, 2011 7:44 PM DuNing
   With my Palm, I used the HotSpot about twice a week for ten or fifteen minutes at most Jun 17, 2011 10:18 PM uscreb
      You should be fine... Jun 18, 2011 6:58 AM Rebelvis
   This sounds vaguely sexual Jun 18, 2011 9:24 AM SourReb

Disclaimer: "The administrators of NAFOOM reserve the right to create more rules as more and more stupid people post here. We do this only to protect the integrity of the intelligent conversation we hope you will bring to this board. We at NAFOOM believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and in that regard, we also reserve the right to blatantly rip-off the Six Pack at any time we feel it is necessary. We don't feel they'll mind, but if they do, they should let us know about it, and not you. 99.9% of rumors stated here are not true but for that 0.1%, we are definitely going to gloat about it. Neither this message board nor its rules and regulations are associated with the University of Mississippi or any other Ole Miss sports website. The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by Nafoom.com."

Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties