2. There's a fine line between offering the occasional humorous commentary on the sad and delusional state of affairs over at SPS/ED and turning this board into nonstop SPS/ED Cliffs Notes. As a general rule, posts about SPS/ED are discouraged, but exceptions can be made for particularly funny/batshit crazy SPS posts and, of course, the week surrounding Thanksgiving.. We’re all capable of visiting SPS/ED when we want to be entertained by delusional morons. Basically, don't tell us about responses to stupid posts that you made on other boards.
3. No one may refer to any media outlet as anti-Ole Miss or biased toward another school. Further, no one wants to read letters you have sent to sports editors containing those assertions.
4. Educated disparagement of public figures and institutions is encouraged. However, applying stupid nicknames to them is not. For instance, one can make fun of Ole Miss’ former head football coaches at length without using the words: Tooberville, Buttcliffe, Uh O, or Nuttz.
4a. In the spirit of rule 2, the following words are also banned: Webels; Rebnecks; Old Piss, and all variants thereof; Ole Siss, and all variants thereof; Ole Mrs, and all variants thereof, Doggies, Puppies, Leghumpers, Bookfarmers, UManning, Mize State, Little Ricky, Stains, Thug U
5. There are numerous boards on which you may make an ass of yourself talking smack about other teams. This is not one.
6. Posts should be in prose form only. Poems about signing day are especially forbidden.
7. As a great film notes, the Internet was designed for “slandering others anonymously.” However, specific threats of violence are best made verbally and in person.
8. Citing a poster’s lack of experience as an athlete is not an acceptable rebuttal to well-reasoned posts about athletics.
9. The posters here recognize that their posts are unlikely to bring about the outcomes that they advocate (e.g. the dismissal of a head baseball who hasn't hosted a Regional since W was in office). No one may say “What good does talking about it accomplish?”
10. Outing a poster's real name/email/phone number, etc. will likely result in a lifetime ban.
11. If you choose a username (such as, say, Low Rider Reb) that causes you to be taunted, you may not change it. So think before choosing your username.
12. Remember that story about Jesus saying if you pray, pray in silence, for those who flaunt prayer have already received their reward? If you feel the need to beseech the posters here for their prayers, feel free. However, anyone who responds with “You have my prayers” or such will be deemed a Pharisee and cast from the temple.