2) I'm really really really sorry about my inconsistent blogging this year, and my on again off again literary aspirations. I'm seeking medical help for my inconisistencies. My New Year's resolution is to get the vaunted blog back over 5,000 visitors a month. No question here, I'm just putting YOU on notice.
3) The Natchez Trace: Scenic drive or horrific decision for a long trip? I'm thinking about taking it to Tupelo for my trip home to Jackson.
4) Buy/sell: The greatest combination of letters and numbers in the English language (or any language for that matter) is 34C.
5) Let me tell you something: The next time you grace us with your only son, may the reverence that ensues not include gift wrapping. That's a special brand of annual torture that has nothing to do with your only son.
6) X? He was on X? Just what the fuck is going on in the Mississippi side of the Memphis burbs? Can't he get caught with coke like any self respecting affluent white male trying to get pussy?
7) Please choose one of the following: Reality will set in for the Ole Miss Mens Basketball team in the month of: A) January B) Feburary C) March, when the universe folds on itself, the sky rains down fire and we make the Sweet 16.
8 ) Have I mentioned that "TNA Thursday Night iMPACT!" just did a 1.2 in the ratings last week? Is that our highest rating ever? I believe it is....
9) Please maim Vince Young. I'm tired of it already.
10) You just did this whole Snead thing so we could mutilate/masturbate our tortured fanboy souls through another 4 win campaign next year, didn't you?