1) I could just be punch drunk from a long, shitty season (again), but doesn't it seem like a perfect storm is brewing in the SEC West with coaching? Ears will likely be gone in two years, Croom isn't going anywhere, Miles is slowly (as in not fast enough to justify getting the axe) letting LSU slide, and Shula is a dream (lest he not be fired). This leaves out Nutt, but I'm a proponent of the flash in the pan theory with what's been going on up there.
Am I smoking that yellow flake, or just becoming a sheep?
2) In a business situation below the Mason Dixon (i.e., nothing but men around) is it suitable to order anything other than scotch or bourbon? I think so.
3) How can I get my girlfriend to quit fucking around in Jackson and move to Nashville?
4) Should I come to the Egg Bowl? I'm on the fence, especially since it's a Saturday that I could spend being fed leftovers in the family home while sliding into a coma with a decent slate of games. Or I could stand around in the Grove and wait for a body cavity search from the 3rd Reich.
5) No question here - just wanted to let you, the supreme being, know that TNA Impact is moving to primetime on November 16 on Spike TV at 9 p.m. Tune in, creator.
6) Grosser burgers being marketed - Burger King or Hardees?
7) Nice move on UT/LSU. While evil prevailed, sometimes that has to happen, and both vile fan bases walked away a little less for their shit talking wear.
Oxford - Soddom, Gommarah, or both? Please excuse spelling of Biblical cities, I have not yet actually read the Bible.
9) Tuna - who knew?
10) I say: Defensive Coordinator in 07? You say....