Rejoice! / Rejoice!
Emmanuel will come to thee
1a) Jevan Snead: It's hard to tell if he favors a teenie pop punk rocker (a la one of those miscreant Carter children on that godforsaken E! show) or simply a photogenic downs syndrome patient (he's got ABC Family movie written all over his 15 pound face). It's hard to tell. Maybe it's a mixture of both, like if Mandy Moore fucked the Fly. No question here.
1b) Doesn't it seem strange that there hasn't been more fuss about him in Rebel circles? He is, after all, the loser of a quarterback battle at a major D1 program whose merits lie solely in the fact that a historically winning program recruited him. If he steals somebody's Ibook in a dorm room, we're gold.
2) What's the policy on Christmas gifts for females you start dating in the month of December? When I say policy, I'm asking for level of "thoughtfulness," which is a goddamned pox on men shopping everywhere, and price.
3) Why is it that now, at 25, with many years of fast food consumption behind me, I've now found a craving for the Big Mac? It's kind of odd. When I think Big Mac I think 1980s.
4) Four teams sitting at 6-6 for two wildcards - Eagles, Giants, Panthers, Falcons. Who's in, who's out?
5) I'm willing to let Rory Johnson move on (despite our total decemation at LB) with a no harm no foul stance IF his grades are beyond repair. Should we hold any ill will?
6) We've been through similar issues before, but what's your stance on a guy ordering wine sitting at the bar?
Hear me out on this - You're tying on a Sunday afternoon drunk at a local bar here in Nashville, and you drank bourbon all fucking night (Maker's rocks). You're not in a beer mood, because this isn't a casual affair accompanied by food, this is drinking. Shouldn't three glasses of red wine be suitable as a starter? Perhaps a bridge back into the bourbon?
7) This board has fucking sucked lately except for our song and dance. Please create funnier members.
Any good places to eat in Tuscaloosa?
9) Divine creator of my world: Ass man or tits man?
10) This Sunday night, Orlando, Florida: It's the rematch of the century as Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe square off again at "Turning Point" on PPV. Who wins?