1) Please rate your involvement in the creation of "KFC Bowls," which in a few short months have stolen the title of Most Disgusting Fast Food Item Ever from the decades long reign of Jack in the Box and Sonic. Rather than seperating your food, let's just lump it all together, throw corn and cheese on top and stir. This will closely resemble the bowel movement you'll experience shortly ("Dont forget the gravy!")
2) I haven't been to Oxford since September 2, and I didn't spend the night then. Haven't crashed in Oxford since July. How long does this streak of startling maturity keep going? I'm curious - surely I'm due to stumble through and spend three days blasted out of my mind and cavorting with the youngins.
3) He's down to TCU, Houston and Ole Miss? This sounds waaaaay too fucking easy.
4) In an interesting caveat to #2, I'll be in Tuscaloosa this weekend, doing much of the same things I've apparently outgrown. I need one (1) place to eat a filling lunch at 1pm Saturday before I drink straight through until Sunday afternoon. Hit me.
5) Has AngryReb forgotten about the Saints bet? And how can the Sixpack rightfully sport a giant Saints logo in spite of Jerious "Bad Motherfucker in the flat" Norwood being a Falcon?
6) Iverson: Atlanta Hawk or Golden State Trailblazer? Sure, neither have been mentioned, but imagine Iverson living in the Dirrrty (he'd be crowned King) or "mentoring" Monta Ellis.
7) I need an accesible painkiller that goes well with bourbon and/or wine to get me through the holidays. I love the codiene, but apparently it's hard to scare up. Suggestions?
If you created Linsday Lohan and that other thick little thing from Laguna - Kristin - with an eye for glorious beautific detail, why did those ignorant gashes go and emaciate themselves? Lohan sans curves looks like a holocaust victim in Marc Jacobs. Ugh.
9) Anybody see TNA on Headline News today? I did.
10) Audioslave or Soundgarden?